2017 Summer Internship Program: Pink Slip Boutique is looking for eager, dedicated, enthusiastic, over the moon type thinkers and creators to be a part of our summer 2017 internship program.
This year’s program will be an all-encompassing semester of multiple store projects. Your time will be dedicated to an array of different store tasks such as visual merchandising, event planning, and product photo shoots.
As we only take a limited number of candidates, we ask that you be up for anything, be willing to attack any challenge that is given to you, have a positive attitude, fancy yourself an imaginer, be adaptable to change and a generally pleasant person who enjoys a boutique atmosphere.
What We Require:
- Sophomore standing at an accredited College or University
- Must receive school credit or fulfill internship class requirements
- Incredibly strong communication skills
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time sensitive projects
- Be creative and flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, social media networks, and smart phone technology
- Internship meets 2 days a week, 6 hours per day
- There are no excused absences during the program
Candidates should use email@example.com for correspondence. All applicants should email the following:
- Copy of a current resume
- No less than 2 professional recommendations
- A cover letter addressing why you specifically wish to intern with Pink Slip Boutique
Application Deadlines April 18th.